Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
Start your day the right way!
Blueberry muffin overnight oats, delicious! Packing 21g of protein and 65g of slow-releasing carbs to keep you full right until lunch.
- 100g Greek Yogurt
- 50g Oats
- 100ml Milk
- 1tbp Honey
- 80g Blueberries
- Mix the yogurt, oats, the milk and honey together in a bowl.
- Place a spoon of the oaty mixture in the jar/cup.
- Top with a layer of blueberries.
- Repeat step 3 until the jar is filled and all ingredients are gone
- Whack your jar in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, sprinkle a handful of oats on top and a handful of blueberries.
- Grab a spoon, and dig in!
- Calories: 413kcal
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 21g