Scrambled Egg & Avocado Sourdough
A classic combo!
This breakfast (or brunch if you're fancy!) is a proper dish! Starting your day with one of the best sources of protein, healthy fats and pure deliciousness. The key to a succulent scrambled egg is slowly but surely. Keep it low and keep it stirred.
- 2 medium Eggs
- Splash of Almond Milk
- Frying Spray
- 2 Slices of Sourdough
- 1/2 a Small Avocado
- Heat up a saucepan on low heat. Add a few sprays of cooking oil.
- Crack eggs into the pan and start stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of milk. Keep stirring until the right consistency is reached.
- Whilst egg is still cooking, mash up the avocado in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Put the bread in the toaster until slightly golden.
- Spread the mashed avocado onto the sourdough.
- Once the egg is cooked, place on top of the sourdough.
- Top with paprika and demolish!
- Calories: 474kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 21g