Tofu Stir Fry
Who said vegans don't get enough protein?
A plant-powered dish, serving up 25g of protein and 3 of your 5 a day. Spice up your winter nights with this flamin' tasty dish.
- 100g Marinated Tofu Pieces
- 10g Coconut Oil
- 2 Spring Onions
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Small Carrot
- 2 Baby Peppers
- 1/4 a Small Cabbage
- A handful of Sugar Snap Peas
- Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- Heat up coconut oil in a wok over a high heat.
- Finely chop garlic and spring onion. Add to the wok and reduce heat.
- Add tofu to wok.
- Cut all vegetables into roughly even sticks.
- Add all the veg to wok and cook for 2 minutes. Make sure to keep ingredients moving around.
- Add a splash of water and a few dashes of soy sauce and cook for around another 3 minutes.
- Take off heat when all ingredients are cooked through But not soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 491kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fat: 28g
- Protein: 25g