Tuna & Tahini Sweet Potato
Serving you with amazing vitamin A, lean protein and healthy fats.
This quick and easy meal is a great way to eat your rainbow, packing in 23g of lean protein, this dinner is a true winner!
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1/2 can of drained Tuna
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Spring Onion
- 10g butter
- Salad to serve
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork a few times. Place in microwave on high power for 8-10 minutes.
- Whilst cooking, cut up spring onion finely.
- Combine, tuna, tahini & spring onion in a bowl and season. We use salt pepper, garlic , paprika and chilli.
- Ensure the sweet potatoes is soft, then cut in half.
- Lightly butter either half, then top with the tuna mix.
- Serve on a plate with desired salad.
- Tuck in and enjoy!
- Calories: 424kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fat: 16g
- Protein: 23g