- Stand upright with your feet hip width apart.
- Squat down so that your right hand touches the floor, keep the back straight and head up
- From this position, explode up, jumping into the air. As you are in the air rotate 180 degrees so you land facing backwards.
- Whilst in the air, fire the right arm up towards the sky until it’s fully extended.
- When you’ve landed with slight bent legs, squat down and touch the floor with the left hand and repeat, rotating 180 degrees the other way.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the rotation and try jump snatches.
Does this exercise look good for you?