- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, bend forward to around 45 degrees, keeping back straight and knees slightly bent.
- Hold the barbell down so your arms are extended below your shoulder, shoulder width apart with an overhand grip so that your palms are facing backwards.
- Keeping the back straight, drive the elbows back so the bar comes towards your ribs.
- Keep elbows pinned to the side of the body, and squeeze the back muscles to bring the barbell up.
- Once you’ve reached the top of the movement, gradually lower the barbell back down to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?