- Load up a barbell to the desired weight.
- Stand with feet hip width apart, holding the barbell down in front of you by your thighs with both hands, palms facing towards you.
- Keeping your core tight, chest up and back straight, hinge your hips so that your bum is pushed backwards and the barbell is lowered down your legs
- Stop the movement when the barbell is in line with your mid shin.
- Squeezing your hamstrings and glutes, fire your hips forwards so that you become upright again and the barbell is up by your thighs again.
Does this exercise look good for you?
Check out our workout plans!
Browse our other exercises.