- Stand with feet hip width apart, have your hands up at your shoulders with your elbows tucked in at the top of your waist.
- Squat down, pushing the knees outwards and bringing the bum to the floor, keeping the back straight.
- Once you’ve reached a 90 degree angle within the legs, fire up so your legs are fully extended again.
- As you are moving upwards push your hands up above your head so that they become fully extended.
- Once your standing upright with your arms fully extended above your head, bring your arms back down and squat back towards the floor and repeat.
If you’re finding the squatting part of this movement too tricky, perform with a partial squat. Instead fo squatting down to 90 degrees depth, bend your legs slightly to give yourself slight momentum when firing the hands in the air.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing floor to jump bodyweight thrusters, adding that extra push into this movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?