- Stand side on next to a box or raised obstacle, feet together.
- Jump the legs backwards so your chest falls towards the floor, land on your toes and your hands so you’re in a press up position.
- Your hands should be directly under your shoulders and your body should be in a straight line from head to toe.
- Once you’ve landed correctly, perform a press up by firing the elbows backwards and lowering your chest towards the floor. Once the arms have reached a 90 degree bend, squeeze the chest to return The arms to full extension. Keep the body in a straight line throughout the whole movement.
- Once returned to the press up position, jump the legs together up towards the chest so that the feet land in between your hands.
- Now explode upwards, jumping up in the air laterally so you jump over the obstacle, landing the other side.
- Land with bent legs and your feet together and repeat.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the jump over and try burpees instead.
Does this exercise look good for you?