- Stand upright with your feet together, arms clasped together at your chest
- Squat down, to bring your bum towards the floor, keeping the back straight, to around 90 degrees.
- Once you’ve reached depth, explode upwards, extending the legs and coming off the floor, as you do this jump your left leg out.
- Land in a squat position with feet hip width apart.
- Jump laterally to the left again, brining you right leg in to meet your left.
- Repeat this for the desired time/reps.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the jump and try a crab walk.
Does this exercise look good for you?