- Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart, hinge from the hips so that you’re bending forward but your back is still straight.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hands, palms facing inwards, with your arms falling down towards the floor directly under your shoulders.
- Keeping your core tight, engage your back by pulling your shoulder blades back.
- Using your back, row the dumbbells up towards your waist, trying to follow a curve like motion.
- Keep your elbows tight to your body.
- At the top of the movement, squeeze your back muscles.
- Gently lower the dumbbells back underneath you and repeat.
Does this exercise look good for you?