- Sit on the end of a bench with feet firmly planted in the floor.
- Rest a dumbbell on your lap, make a diamond grip around the base of the dumbbell. The handle of the dumbbell should be placed between your thumb and first finger at a diagonal angle, use your fingers and thumb to then grip the weighted end on the dumbbell. Do the same with the other hand at the opposite diagonal angle so that your hands make a diamond shape.
- Lift the dumbbell above your head so that palms are facing the sky.
- Keeping the upper arm at 90 degrees, bend the elbow so that dumbbell is lowered behind your neck.
- Keeping the elbows tight towards the head, fire the dumbbell back up to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?