- Stand with you feet close together but well balanced.
- Hinge at your hips so your body is around 45 degrees to the floor.
- Hold the dumbbells down below you, together, in a neutral grip, palms facing each other.
- Raise the dumbbells out towards the sky, maintaining a slight bend in the elbow.
- Use the rear delts to drive the movement, at the top of the movement, squeeze the shoulder blades together.
- Once you’ve squeezed the shoulder blades together, gently lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?