- Stand with feet hip width apart hands up at shoulder height with your elbows tucked into your sides.
- Squat down, driving the knees outwards and brining the bum to the floor, touch your hands on the floor between your feet once your legs have reached a 90 degree angle.
- Explode upwards, jumping into the air with legs fully extended, as you are in jumping upwards fire the arms up into the air so they become fully extended above your head.
- You should be in the air with your arms and legs fully extended.
- As you land with your knees slightly bent, bring your hands back down to shoulder level.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the floor touch and try bodyweight thrusters.
Does this exercise look good for you?