- Load up the leg press with desired weight making sure it is equal on both sides.
- Sit on the seat with your back against the seat pad and your bum fixed down.
- Place your feet at the bottom of the leg press on the balls of your feet with your heels and arches hanging off. Have your feet just narrower than hip width apart
- Start by pushing your heels away from you so that your toes come off the leg press.
- Once your toes are pointing off the leg press, squeeze your calves so you push the machine away from you and the weight is solely on your toes
- Once you have fully extended, gradually push your heels back and repeat.