- Stand upright with your feet hip width apart, have your hands clasped in front of your chest.
- Keeping your hips square on and your core tight, jump up into the air, firing one leg forwards and one backwards so that you land in a split stance.
- As you land with your front foot flat facing forwards and your back foot facing forwards on its toes, lunge downwards so that both legs reach a depth of around 90 degrees.
- Once you have reached this depth, explode upwards into the air firing the front leg to the back and bringing the back leg out in front of you.
- Lunge downwards again and repeat, swapping sides, until desired reps/time is achieved.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch by trying bodyweight lunges.
Does this exercise look good for you?