- Get into a press up position; laying face down with your arms extended out directly under your shoulders, palms on the floor facing forwards. Come up onto your toes so that your body follows a straight path from your shoulders to toes.
- Try pulling your belly button towards your spine and keeping your bum down, avoid your chest collapsing.
- As you hold this position, bring your right hand off the floor to tap the left shoulder.
- Once you’ve tapped it, lower it back down and do the same the other side.
- Try to maintain a strict plank position throughout the movement.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch and try a straight arm plank.
Does this exercise look good for you?