- Lay flat on your back with your legs bent, feet hip width apart on the floor, facing forwards. Have your hands face down by your sides.
- Stick one leg straight into the air at around a 45 degree angle so your weight is resting on one foot.
- Keeping your core tight, fire your hips up towards the sky, keeping the extended leg straight.
- Stop once your chest, hips and knee of the bent leg are all in line.
- Squeeze your hamstrings and glutes at the top of the movement and gently lower back down.
- Repeat for desired reps/time then swap legs.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch and try doing glute bridges.
Does this exercise look good for you?