- Stand upright with feet hip width apart, facing forwards.
- Take a big step forwards so your legs are split apart, your back foot should be up on its toes
- Once you have gained your balance, bracing your core, Squat down to lower the body towards the floor so that you achieve a depth of 90 degrees of greater in both legs.
- Once you’ve achieved the desired depth, drive upwards so that the legs become straight again.
- Repeat for desired reps/time and then swap legs.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing jump split squats, adding in the jump to the movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?