- Attach the straight bar to the cable machine, set the cable to around shoulder height.
- Step back, facing the pulley, feet shoulder width apart and a slight bend in the knees.
- Bend forward slightly, keeping the back straight.
- Reach up in front of you to hold the bar with an overhead grip.
- Keeping arms straight, pull the bar down towards your thighs, squeezing the back muscles.
- Once the bar has reached the body, slowly bring the bar back up to the starting position, keeping arms straight.
Does this exercise look good for you?