- Place yourself under the table, arms fully extended holding onto the edge with legs fully extended out resting on your heels.
- Keeping your elbows tight to your side, pull your chest up towards the table, try to keep your body in a straight line.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together at the top of the movement.
- Slowly lower yourself down until arms are fully extended again.
How To Do A More Horizontal Table Row
- Lay under a table with your arms fully extended grabbing onto the edge of the table. Your legs should be fully extended out in front of you, resting on your heels. Try to elevate your feet or find a lower table so that you are at a more horizontal angle. Your body should be in a straight line.
- Keeping your elbows tight to the side of your body, squeeze your back and pull yourself up towards the table.
- Once your chest has touched the table, gradually lower yourself back down until your arms are fully extended.
Does this exercise look good for you?