Struggling to understand all of the flamin' training jargon?
We've got you covered with our extensive list of training-related keywords, all explained for you.
- Energy Expenditure: Way you burn calories
- NEAT (Non Exercise Activity Thermogenesis): Exercise burned by your body through your daily activity that doesn't include exercise.
- Hypertrophy: Increase and growth of muscle cells.
- Rep Range: The range of amount of repetitions performed during a certain exercise.
- Respiratory System: The group of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide. From the nose and mouth all the way down to the lungs.