- Lay flat on your back with your arms and legs out fully extended.
- Brace your core as you bring your legs and arms together, keeping them both straight.
- Pause the movement when your legs and arms are close, directly above you.
- Squeeze your core as you reach up to touch the left pinky toe with the right hand, then return back so your arms are straight up above you.
- Squeeze again and reach the right pinky toe with the left hand.
- Slowly lower the arms and legs back down towards the floor, keeping them straight.
- Stop before they hit the floor so that the tension is kept in your core.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the toe touch and try v ups.
Does this exercise look good for you?