- Lay flat on your back with arms and legs stretched out.
- Hold a weighted plate in both hands, with your arms fully extended behind your head.
- Brace your core.
- Focusing on squeezing your core, explode up so that your arms and legs come towards each other both remaining straight.
- Once your arms and legs are both straight up in the air near each other, use your core to fire the weight up towards your toes for a final squeeze.
- Lower your arms and legs back down towards the ground but stop a few inches off the ground to keep the tension in the core.
Does this exercise look good for you?