Chicken & Veg Pasta
Winner, winner chicken pasta dinner!
Get those tastebuds fired up with this quick and easy meal, packed to the brim with 53g of protein per serving! Transition to veggie/vegan by replacing the chicken and feta with veggie/vegan substitutes!
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic
- 1 Spring Onion
- 6 Sprays Of Cooking Oil
- 4 Asparagus Tips
- 1 Handful Of Frozen Peas
- 4 Broccoli Spears
- Splash Of Almond Milk
- 50g Dried Pasta
- 5 Cubes Of Feta
- Optional - Herbs & Spices
- Spray cooking oil spray into a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Finely chop garlic and spring onion. Add to pan.
- Dice chicken breast. Season with salt & pepper and add to the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, cut up the asparagus tips into about 3 equal pieces each.
- Add asparagus to pan when Chicken is no longer pink. Season with mixed herbs or any herbs and spices of choice.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, On medium/high heat, once boiling add pasta.
- When pasta starts to soften, add broccoli and peas to the saucepan.
- Once chicken is cooked, add a splash of almond milk and turn the temperature to low. Let simmer.
- Once pasta, broccoli and peas are cooked, drain the water and add to the pan with the chicken.
- Mix together until all the almond milk has coated the ingredients.
- Cut up the cubes of feta into quarter and add to pan. Mix until it’s fully melted into the ingredients.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Calories: 482 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 53g
Leave a comment