Winner, winner chicken pasta dinner!
Get those tastebuds fired up with this quick and easy meal, packed to the brim with 53g of protein per serving! Transition to veggie/vegan by replacing the chicken and feta with veggie/vegan substitutes!
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cloves Of Garlic
- 1 Spring Onion
- 6 Sprays Of Cooking Oil
- 4 Asparagus Tips
- 1 Handful Of Frozen Peas
- 4 Broccoli Spears
- Splash Of Almond Milk
- 50g Dried Pasta
- 5 Cubes Of Feta
- Optional - Herbs & Spices
- Spray cooking oil spray into a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Finely chop garlic and spring onion. Add to pan.
- Dice chicken breast. Season with salt & pepper and add to the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, cut up the asparagus tips into about 3 equal pieces each.
- Add asparagus to pan when Chicken is no longer pink. Season with mixed herbs or any herbs and spices of choice.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, On medium/high heat, once boiling add pasta.
- When pasta starts to soften, add broccoli and peas to the saucepan.
- Once chicken is cooked, add a splash of almond milk and turn the temperature to low. Let simmer.
- Once pasta, broccoli and peas are cooked, drain the water and add to the pan with the chicken.
- Mix together until all the almond milk has coated the ingredients.
- Cut up the cubes of feta into quarter and add to pan. Mix until it’s fully melted into the ingredients.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Calories: 482 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 53g