This quick and easy dinner is a pure tastebud sizzler.
Recreate your favourite takeaway in your kitchen. Absolutely packed with lean protein, this really is a winner winner chicken dinner!
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Small Potato
- 1/4 of bag Mixed Veg Rice
- 1 tbsp Low Fat Coleslaw
- 30g Low Fat Halloumi
- Peri Salt
- 3 tbsp Nando’s Medium Sauce
- Cooking spray oil
- Marinate chicken breast in Nando’s sauce for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5/190 degrees.
- Cut up the potato into chips. Blitz in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Place chips on a baking tray and coat chips with salt, pepper and peri salt. Spray a few sprays of oil over them.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, toss potatoes and put back into the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Heat up a pan with oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken breast. Flip once bottom half is no longer pink.
- Cut 3 thin slices of halloumi, add to the frying pan. Flip once the bottom side has gone golden.
- Blitz rice in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Once everything is cooked. Serve up.
- Enjoy a cheaper, tastier version of your favourite Portuguese takeaway.
- Calories: 624kcal
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Fat: 20g
- Protein: 55g