- Set a barbell Up on a rack to around chest height.
- Step under the barbell with your knees bent slightly and your shoulder blades squeezed together creating a little shelf.
- Rest the barbell on this shelf, gripping the barbell with your hands at just wider than shoulder width apart, knuckles should be pointing to the sky.
- Straighten your legs so that the barbell comes out of the rack hooks.
- Walk backward away from the rack, stand hip width apart.
- Have a slight bend in the knee.
- Hinge your hips backwards, keeping your back straight.
- Keep pushing the hips back until your torso becomes near to parallel with the ground.
- Squeezing your hamstrings and glutes, fire the hips forwards so that you return to the starting position, keeping the back straight once again.
Does this exercise look good for you?