- Load up a barbell with the desired weight.
- Stand over the barbell with your feet hip width apart, your hips should be hinged so that your back is flat and parallel to the floor. Keep a slight bend in the knee.
- Grasp the barbell shoulder width apart, with knuckles pointing to the floor. Your arms should be directly under your shoulders.
- Lift the barbell off the floor, this is your starting position.
- Keeping your back flat and your core tight, row the barbell up towards your rib cage.
- Keep your elbows locked to your sides.
- Once the barbell has made contact with your torso, gently lower back down and repeat.
Does this exercise look good for you?