- Stand upright with feet hip width apart.
- Jump the legs backwards so that your chest falls towards the floor and you land on your toes with your legs fully extended behind you.
- Land with your hands on the floor, directly under your shoulders. This should be a press up position.
- Once you’ve landed, perform a press up by firing your elbows backwards lowering your chest towards the floor. Once your arms have reached a 90 degree bend, squeeze the chest to return the arms to full extension. Keeping the body in a straight line the whole time.
- Once you’ve returned to this position, jump your legs together up towards your chest so that your feet land just behind your hands. You should be in a frog like position.
- From this position, explode upwards, jumping up, extending the legs and coming off the ground.
- Land with your feet hip width apart then repeat.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing a burpee jump over, stepping up this movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?