- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- Jump legs backwards to come on your toes as your body lowers to the ground and your hand comes to the floor with hands directly under your shoulders (press up position).
- Fire your elbows backwards to lower your chest to the ground.
- Once your arms have reached a 90 degree angle, squeeze your chest to raise the body until arms are fully extended.
- Keeping hands on the floor, jump the legs forwards to come outside the hands.
- Jump up into the air, as you jump, extend up your arms to grab onto the pull up bar, with a shoulder width grip, knuckles facing the sky.
- Once arms are fully extended on the bar, retract the shoulders and pull body up until your chin rises above the bar.
- When the chin has gone above the bar, lower your body back down until arms are fully extended.
- Let go of the bar and repeat.
Does this exercise look good for you?