- Attach the straight bar to the cable machine, set up the pulley to the lowest position.
- Step back from the cable machine, feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and core braced.
- Pick up the bar with a grip narrow enough that elbows are snugly tucked to the side of the body, palms facing forwards.
- Keeping the elbows pinned to the side of the body, pull the bar up to shoulder level.
- Once the bar has reached the height of the movement, gradually lower it back down to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?