- Attach the rope to the cable machine and set the pulley to around head height.
- Step back with a shoulder width stance, knees slightly bent, facing the cable machine. Grasp the rope, a hand on each end with a neural grip, palms facing toward each other.
- Bring elbows back to the sides of body and pull the forearms down so that the arms are in 90 degree angles, this is the start of the movement.
- Keeping elbows pinned to the side of your body, use your triceps to bring either end of the rope down towards the side of the body straightening the arms.
- At the bottom of the movement, try to twist the hands out so palms face backwards to really extend the triceps.
- Once you have reached the bottom of the movement, gently allow the cable to return to the starting position keeping the elbows tight to the body.
Does this exercise look good for you?