- Stand with your feet close together, hands together at chest level.
- Squat down, keeping your back straight, until you are around 90 degrees in depth.
- Take a step out to the side with your right foot, keeping the depth in your legs, bring the left foot in together.
- Repeat this for a certain length or reps then go the other way with the left foot leading.
- Keep your core tight and maintain the depth so that you are balanced throughout the whole movement.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing crab walk jumps, adding a jump into this movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?