- Standing just narrower than hip width apart with your feet, hold a dumbbell in each hand against your things, palms facing towards you.
- Have a slight bend in the knee.
- Hinge your hips backwards so that the dumbbells are lowered down your leg, keep you back straight throughout the movement
- Stop once the dumbbells reach around halfway down your calf.
- Drive with your hamstrings and glutes to bring the hips forward, bringing the dumbbells back to thigh level.
- The dumbbells should follow a straight path and it should be your hamstrings and glutes driving the move not your arms.
Does this exercise look good for you?