- Stand upright with feet hip width apart and have a slight bend in the knee. Hold a dumbbell in each hand down by your side with your palms facing forwards.
- Brace your core.
- Squeezing your chest, lift the dumbbells up and across your chest to bring towards the centre line of your body.
- Focus on squeezing the elbows together at the top of the movement.
- Once you’ve reached shoulder height, gradually lower the dumbbells back down.
- Repeat for desired reps or time.
Does this exercise look good for you?