- Bend over a bench with a split stance. One arm should be resting on the bench fully extended, legs should be slightly bent to allow for the back to be straight.
- With the free arm, hold a dumbbell with a neutral grip, palms facing in towards the body.
- Bring the dumbbell up towards the ribs so that the arm is now in a 90 degree angle. This is the starting position.
- Lock your elbow into your side, fire the dumbbell backwards so the arm fully extends.
- Once fully extended, gently return the dumbbell to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?