- Stand upright with feet hip width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand down by your side with a neutral grip, palms facing in towards your body.
- Keeping your back straight and your hips facing forwards, take a step forward with your right leg.
- As your right foot reaches the floor, bend both legs to lower your body down toward the floor, you should be up on your left toes.
- Stop when both legs are at 90 degree angles.
- Using your legs, drive back up until both legs are straight, near the top of the movement, step your left leg forward and repeat.
- Walking lunges are best done on a straight, flat surface of 10m or over.
Does this exercise look good for you?