- Lay face down on the floor with hands at the temples
- Lift up your chest from your floor, keeping your hands at your temples squeezing the lower back
- At the top of the movement, hold this for as long as you can
- Focus on maintaining the tension in your back and keeping your chest high
- Hold for as long as possible before gradually lowering your torso back to the ground
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the hold and try hyperextensions.
Does this exercise look good for you?