- Stand upright with your feet slightly wider than hip width apart.
- Squat down to touch the floor with your right hand.
- Explode upwards, jumping into the air, keeping the legs straight.
- As you are travelling upwards, fire your right arm up into the sky.
- As you land with a slight bend in the knees, squat down and touch the floor with your left hand and repeat.
If the jumping is too taxing for you, perform the movement with no jump. Focus on firing your hand form the floor to above your head as quick as you can.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing 180 jump snatches, adding in a rotation to this movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?