- Stand upright with your feet hip width apart, facing forwards. Have your hands down by your sides.
- Take a step forwards with your right leg, so you are in a split stance, right foot flat on the floor facing forwards and left foot up on it’s toes facing forwards.
- Squat down by bending both legs to reach a depth of 90 degrees in both legs, keeping the back straight and hips square on.
- Once you’ve reached depth, explode upwards so that your legs are extended and you come up into the air with your legs fully extended.
- Land in the same split stance with your legs slightly bent and squat back down, preparing for the next jump.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the jump and try split squats.
Does this exercise look good for you?