- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip width apart with a slight bend in the knee.
- Hold a kettlebell down below you with both hands with and over hand grip.
- Keeping your core tight and your back straight, hinge at your hips, pushing your bum backwards and bringing the kettlebell through your legs.
- Once the kettlebell is in between your legs, fire your hips forward using your hamstrings and glutes.
- The kettlebell should swing forward slightly in front of you.
- The movement comes all in the hips, your arms should remain still and allow them to be moved by the force of the hips.
Does this exercise look good for you?