- Lay flat on your back and bring your knees up to 90 degrees, your calves should be parallel to the floor.
- Place your hands on the temples of your head.
- Brace your core.
- Lift your upper body off the floor towards your knees as you squeeze your core.
- Once your shoulder blades have been lifted off the floor, pause and squeeze your abdominals.
- Gently lower your lower body back down to the floor.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, place your feet on the floor and try crunches.
Does this exercise look good for you?