- Find a sturdy step or raises platform that will take your bodyweight.
- Standing with your feet hip width apart, facing the step, brace your core.
- Place your right leg up onto the step.
- Putting your weight onto you’re right leg, drive upwards, extending the right leg so that your body is brought up.
- As your right leg extends, drive the left knee up into the air, towards the chest.
- Once your left leg has reached sufficient height, bring it back down to the floor, then step the right leg off.
- Repeat this movement, staring with the left leg leading. Keep swapping sides until desired reps/time has been achieved.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the knee drive and try step ups.
Does this exercise look good for you?