- Sit facing forwards on the lat pulldown machine, with your tights snugly tucked under the pads.
- Stand up to grasp the bar with a grip wider than shoulder width apart.
- Sit back down with your body kept upright.
- Retract the shoulder blades, pulling the bar down to reach the top of your chest.
- Really use the lats (back muscles) to pull the bar down, give them an extra squeeze at the end of the movement.
- Once contact has been made with the chest, allow the bar to come back up to the starting position.
Does this exercise look good for you?