- Get into a plank position; laying face down on the floor with your weight resting on your forearms, elbows under your shoulders. Come up onto your toes so that your body is in line.
- Focus on pulling your belly button into your spine, keep your bum down and shoulders, hips and feet in a straight line.
- Brace your core as you focus on maintaining this position.
- Gently lift your leg up in the air as high as you can, keeping it straight.
- Gradually lower it once you can't go any higher. Respect with the opposite leg. Do this for time.
- Focus on keeping your body in a fixed plank position whilst your legs move.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch, remove the kickbacks and try a plank.
Does this exercise look good for you?