- Stand with feet hip width apart with one foot staggered forward, bring your hands up to chest level in fists. Place your weight on your toes so you can pivot.
- Punch the left arm out towards your midline, twisting your body towards the right as you do so.
- Once the left arm is fully extended, rotate the toros back to a neutral position whilst firing the arm back towards your chest.
- Swap sides and repeat for time.
- Try to be as explosive as possible with this movement, imagine punching an actual target.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing high knees with power punches, combining these movements can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?