- Start in a press up position with a dumbbell in each hand. You should be resting on the floor with your arms directly under your shoulders, and you should be up on your toes. Your body should be in a straight line.
- Keeping your core tight and body still, take one dumbbell off the floor and row it up towards your ribs, keeping your elbow tight to your body.
- Place the dumbbell back on the floor so your hand returns to be under your shoulder.
- Repeat with the other side.
- The aim is to keep your body as still as possible to maintain tension in your core and allow fo you back muscles to be isolated.
Does this exercise look good for you?