- Stand upright with feet hip width apart, feet facing forwards, arms by your side.
- Jump your right leg out to the side allowing your left leg to land diagonally behind it on its toes.
- Bend your legs,keeping your back straight, so that the left hand touches the right foot.
- Explode upwards, jumping over to the left, landing with your left foot in front and your right leg diagonally behind up on its toes. Now touch your left foot with your right hand.
- Repeat this movement as fast as you can in a controlled manner for the desired reps/time.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch and try side lunges instead.
Does this exercise look good for you?