- Standing upright with your feet hip width apart facing forwards, have your hands clasped together in front of your chest.
- Keep your back straight as you squat down, pushing your bum towards the floor, keeping the chest high.
- Once you have reached a depth of 90 degrees or greater, fire upwards with your legs so that they are extended and you jump up off the floor.
- Whilst jumping release your hands down by your sides, in the air your arms and legs should be fully extended.
- Land the jump with slightly bent legs, catching your hands up by your chest again. As soon as you land, squat back down preparing for the next jump.
Struggling to complete this movement? Step it down a notch and try doing bodyweight squats.
Does this exercise look good for you?