- Find a sturdy step or raises surface that can take your bodyweight. To make it harder, get a higher step.
- Standing upright with your feet hip width apart, face the step.
- Take one leg and place it on the step, put all of your weight on this leg as your straighten it to bring the other leg up onto the step, extend both legs
- Once you have got the back leg up onto the step, step it back down onto the floor, then step down with the front leg.
- Repeat, changing the leg that steps up first.
Looking for more of a flamin' challenge? Try doing knee drive step ups, adding this extra push into the movement can really help you get your sweat on.
Does this exercise look good for you?